Netcom has specific expertise in the provision of Information and Communication Technologies and Management Consultancy services, and has carried out these for large corporate institutions and public sector organizations.
Moreover Netcom has the advantage of having professionals with both the academic education, training and relevant experience in the relevant fields required for information and communication technologies and management consultancy services.
Some of the key information and communication technologies and management consultancy services that Netcom provides are:
- Strategic planning
- Planning and management of change
- Project management
- Information systems planning and implementation
- Tender documents preparation and bid evaluation
- Information and communication technology strategic planning
- Design of the computer and communications network
- Information systems audit
- Information systems security
- ICT Policy
- Country E-Readiness assessment that involves assessing a countries level of preparedness on a group of indicators categories such as Networked access, learning, society, economy and policy.
- Government E-Readiness Assessment that covers all the key factors affecting the “e-readiness” of the Government, including existing core infrastructure, connectivity and supporting telecommunications infrastructure, availability and affordability of necessary services, current level of use of the ICT tools and Internet, “E-leadership”, Information security and Skills and human capital
- Business process re-engineering
- Forensic audit on billing systems and reconciliation of customer balances
- Procurements and implementation of new ICT infrastructure and business systems.
- Business requirements analysis, business workflow process re-engineering and development of software specifications.
- Internet market research and analysis to support policy formulation
- Telecommunications services
- Review of the implementation of e-government strategy and evaluation of the impact and outcomes of e-government strategy.