Netcom has expertise in custom software development and has undertaken several assignments involving the development of software tailored to meet the unique requirements of our clients.
Some of the bespoke solutions have been in the following areas;
- An Agro-forestry education database system.
- A system for tracing child development in pre-primary and lower primary.
- Health sector rehabilitation infrastructure database system
- A schools management system
- A national voucher training management system.
- A works management system for managing infrastructure developments projects.
- A roads maintenance management system that is integrated with a Geographical Information Systems (GIS).
- A database system capturing all data relating to accident occurrences within the country to help monitor, evaluate and disseminate accident research findings.
- A database system capturing all data relating to traffic counts within the country to help monitor, evaluate and disseminate traffic research findings
- An integrated geographic information systems database to help better inform policy reform and improve the entire national health program implementation, monitoring and evaluation.
- A clinic management systems
- Database systems capturing the Pre-Anti-retroviral therapy and Anti-retroviral services registers
- Computerization of Cooperative Audit Services